RE: RE: RE: RE: Buying the Cam

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 21:09:02 EDT

Tate,
If you are going to use an aftermarket roller rocker setup, you will
get studs in the installation kit. The factory hold-down bolts for the
factory rockers is 5/16 -18 (pretty small). Both Crower and Crane
use an ARP stud with their kits and are a heck of a lot more stable
(less flex), then the factory bolts. What I wanted to do is use a larger
stud (3/8 -16 bottom, machine work required). I think I can get them.
You cannot use the factory rockers with the aftermarket studs for
the Dodge.

        Frank