RE: Exhaust question

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 15:52:39 EDT

You're probably right, but............

EPA says NO - bad dog! Dual exhaust is evil........ You should be
driving a Hyundai and eating Tofu, and turning in your Glock for a
coupon for a free pair of sneakers.....

HAHAHA!!!

Actually, all we (I) should be worried about is keeping the exhaust
velocity high without strangling the motor. Headers, a y, and three
inch mandrel bent all the way back should serve me very well unless I
really, really open up the intake end of the motor.

Tate