Re: Re: power pulleys

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 12:04:10 EDT

I just talked to Derrick at March Performance and he said that the reason
they don't actually list the pulleys for the '97+ Daks is because Chrysler
reduced the size of the factory crank pulley .

He said that you "may" experience very low charging with the set on a '97+ .

The part numbers he gave me were 10515 for the crank , alt , water pump and
646 for the power steering .

Are those the ones you have ?

>>Hopefully I'll have mine installed this weekend and will let you know,
>>however, it's been my experience with previous cars with only the crank
>pulley
>>changed that there was no perceptible improvement. One must remember that
>an
>>increase of 5-15 hp, depending on who's advertising, is hard to feel using
>the
>>seat of the pants method.
>>Regards,
>>Steve Waller in Houston