Re: deals

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@umr.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 02:09:24 EDT

> Jon-do you have any idea of our member turnover rate, and who are
>the "old people"-just for curiosity's sake?
>
>Patrick

A lot of my fellow college students leave over the summer so that effects
things (expect membership to jump end August/ beg Sept).
I think I qualify as an "old person"... joined Spring 96, If I'm thinking
straint (it is 1am) I've seen the list at forty people. It would be pretty
cool to have a member number, JON'S NUMBER ONE :)

mm