RE: DML:Jet chip and 170 vs 180

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 13:23:39 EDT

Jack & Bruce,

The Jet chip(s), only change tranny, fuel and ignition maps.
Changing to a 170 degree t-stat may not allow the computer
to inter into "closed-loop" mode (has nothing directly to do with the
above
maps). The computer starts looking at the O2 sensors in closed-loop. I'd
really
stay away from the 170 or lesser degree t-stat.

        Frank