Fuel Injection or T.B. ????

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 14:32:14 EDT

Throttle Body discussions. I seemed to recall it saying the motor on my 98
was SMPFI on the window sticker and that was one of the things that made a
motor a "magnum". So the confusion stems from the difference between a
Throttle Body (ie: the housing for the throttle linkage/controls and air
intake) and Throttle Body Fuel Injection (ie: a little better than a
carburetor). So if the 92+ magnum motors only use the Throttle Body for air
intake and SMPF injectors then it's all clear to me now.
   Thanks for the help folks.

Shaun
Tustin, CA.