Re: RE dead battery (Ithink) attn:eric

From: George Dorn (gdorn@newlywedsfoods.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 14:31:40 EDT

Rekker21@aol.com wrote:
> <snip>
 got up the next morning to get Mcdonalds for the kids for breakfast.
> Jumped in, turned the key and absolutely nothing. No rur rur, no NOTHING AT
> ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!
> I'm getting everything fine EXCEPT the final turn over kick
 you know that little black thing that the extra spark wire hooks up to
> at the front left of your engine if youre facing it
 BUDDY,noe yout talkin my kinda language-thingys & $hit

> went to dear ole dads dak and did the same and WHALLA I got the shock of my
> life while dear ole dad got the laugh of his life!!
  I consider myself forwarned--thanx !!!!

 Hope this helps
> Eric

DUDE,thanx again,the battery is good (hooked it up @ Pep Boys last
night)
so tonight I'm off to check the black thingy <g> & also see if I'm
getting clogged fuel lines
thanx again
geo---'89 Shelby Dakota #288