Some Quirks

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 12:10:34 EDT

1. I'm having a bit of a sticking problem with my E-brake. When parked on
my slightly sloping driveway overnight (either direction), sometimes it
does not immediately release. I.E.. before starting, shift into N and
release brake, truck will not roll. Wiggle the truck (bounce around in
seat)or start the truck and clunk, it releases. Dealer has looked at it
twice, beveled the brake shoes and all appears normal. Anyone else have
this problem? Any suggestions? Dealer has offered me a car and wants to
keep my truck overnight to see if he can duplicate the problem.

2. Also my airbag idiot light glows very, very dimly (see it on a dark
night, dash lights off, not in daylight) when the truck is running. Dealer
checked with Chrysler and they don't think there is a problem.

3. Periodic rattle on drivers door column near shoulder harness attachment.
Noticable when cold in the morning, but goes away when warm.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.