Re: DML:15.7 vs 14.85.R/T.. was: JET Chip purchase and magazine test results

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 12:08:41 EDT

Steve,
Well, I sure havnt had a track day under 85 deg and 50% humidity so Im
crossing my fingers (JET chip and thermostat install Friday A.M, track
saturday!). I just clicked over 3K, and it runs good, but... I still seem
like Ive got variable performance. Some days I get tossed into the back of
the seat on acceelration, other times Im just along for the ride...Hope the
Jet module firms things up a little...
BKB