[Fwd: Re: Mopar Nats List]

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 23:06:17 EDT

Josh Brown wrote:

> the big spot on Brice road is between Livingston rd and I-70, a local
> meeting place there is a burger king on the west side of Brice rd. That
> would be a good place to meet or the Shoney's in front of the cross country
> inn.

4. Colin Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)98 black cc 5.2 auto nothing
special.
I live in the south end of Columbus, I am not going to be able to go to the
nationals ( have a big wedding to go to, giving the bride away ) but I would
like to meet everyone and put a face to the name. Brice rd. is a good place to
meet. the parking lot where the Burger King is located is pretty good size. I
wouldn't be able to do anything until Sunday though. (614) 492- 1322