Re: ***NEW JET ORDERING INFO***

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 23:25:40 EDT

Jack;
I just ordered my jet stage two chip today. I couldn't get Ray or Art on the
phone, I talked to a guy named Mingo, he said that the price was $224.00 plus
shipping
( which was $ 10.00 ). This kind of pissed me off that this guy wouldn't get
either of these guys on the phone, but I went ahead and ordered it anyway.
Colin H.