Re: RE: RE: Keebler Elves evicted! was:Jet Chip

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 16:40:45 EDT

JET told me in an e-mail that the R/T using 91 octane or better
"...will..." gain 20-24HP at the rear wheels .

As with anything else that changes the timing/fuel delivery , I would be
safe in guessing "YES" premo is required equipment for the game .

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html