RE: custom pulleys (was: power pulleys)

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 13:44:55 EDT

Woohoo!!! I'd rather give you my money anyway, Patrick. You could
even make the water pump pulley with a cover for the wp snout for
those of us that are going the electric route. You could do the ac
cover too. I would buy a set FOR sure. Hopefully someone has a set
and can provide measurements?

I want to guess at the sizes:

Crank - 3/8 under
Water pump - 1/8 over
Alt - the same
PS - 1/8 over
Idler - the same <<<(Patrick will be the first to market this!)

Tate