Re: volume of list

From: Vanderburg (vanderbu@silk.net)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 13:00:28 EDT

No I'm not on the digest version. I tried it and didn't like it. to
difficult to reply to individual replies on a topic.
I can't do the e-mail through work so I'm on here for hours each night and
the family complains. If this list was broken down a little, into different
categories then that would help.
I.E. Dakota's broken down by model year changes etc, so you could, pick just
the areas you are interested in, or pick all. Sometimes when I drop of the
list when it's overwhelming, I pop over to a Jeep list which allows you to
do just that. It works real well. If this list keeps growing and growing at
some point it will become apparent.
Just my thoughts.
Glenn.