Snug Top Lids

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 13:27:17 EDT

   My Dak has a SnugTop shell on it (when you say lid, I'm assuming you mean
Tonneau Cover) and it was $1100 from Mother Truckers. It's got all the
goodies built into it. The quality is very high and I haven't had any
problems with it. My truck has the Mopar under rail bedliner on it so they
had only minimal trimming of the liner to get the shell to accurately meet the
bed. No leaks either. I've had it in a couple of El Nino heavy rainstorms as
well so I'm quite pleased with it's preformance. I don't know if all of this
translates over to their Tonneau Covers but it should. Good luck shopping...

Shaun
Tustin, CA
'98 Black Dak (shellaque ^_^) CC, all the toys, SnugTop shell