Re: 6 bolt Centerlines

From: Psi363@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 14:48:05 EDT

<< t was suggested I check out Star Tire here in Dallas. I did this
afternoon. Guy said there was someone else in just yesterday looking for
autodrags for a Dak - was told the same thing - no way. But this guy said
"why not get another wheel?". Looked through the catalog - chose the "style
16" wheel (model 16 - not inches). He made a two minute phone call and asked
when I would like to order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I explained the DML
stuff and that I wanted 6" up front with 10" TUCKED (negative, positive,
whatever offset - too damned tired to look it up) in the rear. He told me
that the MOST expensive it would be was $200.00 each front - $223.00 each
rear. He said the priced would drop from there if there were more orders. If
someone has a better price, let me know. If anyone else is interested, let me
know.

My reason for changing wheels is more based on wieght instead of style. Any
Idea how much these wheels weigh compared to autodrags?