seats

From: jeff (dischord@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 22:22:21 EDT

than Chrysler who want 2 arms and 2 legs a piece for thiers)? I have the
stock bench in it now and it really sucks on long trips. I keep hounding
the junkyards for a wrecked or blown Dak w/buckets but I've had no luck.
It's been a couple years now and I'm getting closer and closer to handing
the money over to Chrysler. Has anyone else replaced thiers?
Thanks,
   Jeff

96 Dakota Sport, 318, 5 speed, 3.90, LSD,
Bosch Platinum plugs,Accel Extreme 9000 wires,
Accel Super Coil, Moroso Open element w/K$N,
Leonard bedliner, Continental Mark IV Shell,
White with the damn shwoop!