Re: Selling the Dak attn Bill

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 23:02:09 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/98 11:56:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Rekker21@aol.com
writes:

<< Sounds good any boby else coming that you know of ? >>
 Besides you, me, I think Sean and Jon, and possibly David. My buddy might
 bring his 440 Sattelite and tow it with his Dak. Why not get a list going!
 Eric >>

We may have one more Dak (not on the list) going out, the Viper Dak (Blue with
white stripes) which runs pretty darn good at times. He put on new tires
though and can't get a grip. I seen it run a 14.3 recently and does not appear
to have a lot done to it.

Bill