Re: Air Intake Temp

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 09 1998 - 10:40:45 EDT

Mike;
My system will still use the open element air cleaner with a nice air box
around it that will be sealed when the hood is closed, there will be a 4"
ducting going to the air box but it will not be drier vent hose ( way to
restrictive ). There will be some other parts of this system that will make it
very different from anything you will have seen in the past. I am not going to
comment on the rest of the system until I have got everything worked out. But I
think it will provide some pretty good HP increases.
Stay tuned
Colin H.