Re: DML Digest V3 #1131

From: Marc Lehnerer (dakota65@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net)
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 11:43:51 EDT

My '97 Dakota CC has just had its 3rd alignment in 20K miles. I
originally had to have it aligned 2 weeks after I bought it--the
mechanic said the factory had set it wrong and "they often just line em
up by sight anyway." Since then it's been aligned twice, at about 6
month intervals. It still pulls to the right somewhat, and I'm going to
have it looked at again soon. Has anyone else had this persistent
problem? I'm beginning to wonder if it's some sort of design flaw on the
suspension.

Thanks
Marc