RE: JET module question for Frank Holloway

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 19:39:25 EDT

Steve,
Donnie at Jet told me that they can alter both the fuel and ignition
maps and match any
requirements that you might have. I quizzed him about additional timing
advance (needed
at lower RPM's when a cam is installed), and he still said "not a
problem". Custom chips
start at around $500.00 and they do have a form you can fill out and fax
to them. They will get
back to you about specifics, questions and cost info. With regards to
"ECM Constraints",
either Donnie, or the tech you talked to are mis-informed. This info
applied to the chips for 98's,
so it should be applicable to older controllers.

        Frank