RE: Custom Underdrive Pulleys

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 09:01:53 EDT

If someone can acquire the correct measurements for the 97+ models,
I'd gladly send, say....$225-$275 for all five pulleys. There - I
actually made a cost statement - am I anywhere near on target,
Patrick? I, personally would be glad to send in $10 or so for
manufactue of a test set for someone who has close, cheap access to a
dyno to slap em on (screw coating or polishing - just make 'em fit and
make 'em true) and see if there's a difference and if they experience
any problems on the street. Further, as far as I'm concerned, even a
seat of the pants test would be ok - just no charging problems. I
know the motor will like it - would even like it if they were stock
diameter because of the reciprocating weight reduction.

Tate