Re: Questions, and thoughts

From: t martin (tmartin1996@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 19:56:11 EDT

----------
> From: JHambleton@diabloresearch.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: Questions, and thoughts
> Date: Thursday, August 13, 1998 11:54 AM
>
> <snip>
> I have seen a lot of discussion on wheels. I think the bottom
> line is that you can get most any wheel you want, but with our 6 bolt
> pattern it'll cost you. I mail ordered mine. It took an extra two weeks,
> but no extra charge. By the way, has anyone checked into whether this is
> the Mitsubishi 6 bolt truck pattern. I seem to recall the mention that
> this pattern came from the D50 which was a Mits pick up with different
> labels.

I would bet not. My 85 Mitsu (Virginia tag was "SMBISH") had the same
exact size tire as my 90 Isuzu, which I still have and which I measured and
determined would not fit my 98 DAK 4X4 5.2 Sport package w/tow pkg.
Sorry!!
--tm

> I have the 4spd Auto Trans, and I would like to know if anyone
> has can recommend a shift kit for it. I've seen some advertised, but
> would like to hear from someone who has actual experience.

My 4sp slush box sux. Last one I'll ever have. Jumps in and out of gear -
to second gear - (towing) w/o any warning. Scares the bejesus out of my
wife. Sure surprizes me, too!
--tm