I'd like to introduce myself...

From: dvader (dvader@intop.net)
Date: Sun Aug 16 1998 - 14:28:35 EDT

Hello,
    I have just subscribed to the DML. Last week I purchased a '98 Dodge
Dakota 5.9 R/T. It is black, extended cab, cd/tape player w/ infinity sound
system, and all the other little things that don't really have to be listed.
I must say that I have already fallen in love with this incredible truck.
And I would like to end this message with a question that I hope can be
answered: What do I do to keep it from shutting off at 115 m.p.h?

Thank you,
dvader@intop.net