JBA Y Pipes??was:JBA HeadersDML Digest V3 #1169

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Tue Aug 18 1998 - 22:14:19 EDT

Jon,

Actually, this IS true. However, I think that accidently lowering the
cat onto a jackstand while rotating tires WOULD justify a change out (the
cat WOULD be damaged). You would need to retain your old cat (with the
requisite jackstand dent) in case someone wanted to question it, though.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T