RE: JBA Y Pipes??was:JBA HeadersDML Digest V3 #1169

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 08:27:25 EDT

Take the old cat off to test it/look inside of it - weld on a new cat
to test it. Usually, the shop will keep the cat to test another
vehicle. Fine with me - I hate waste anyway.

If the vehicle runs better, the automotive technician can assume that
the cat was clogged and legally install the new cat - no need for a
screwdriver or jack - at least not with the techs I've spoken to.

Tate
Tree Hugger & Ass Hauler