R/T Registry Update

From: Tim May (cutem@enteract.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 00:17:32 EDT

DML'ers,

I just wanted to thank everyone that has registered with the Dakota R/T
Registry. We are currently at 20 people. If you wouldn't mind, please double
check your entry and make sure all your information is correct. If anything
needs to be changed, either re-register with the correct info or just send
me an email!

We are also trying to get a complete break down of all the 98 Colors /
Styles (RC or CC) / and State that the Dakota R/Ts were sold in. Thanks for
the help Jack! Hopefully, by the weekend we will have all the articles that
have been written about the Dakota R/T online so everyone can read!

If you own a 1998 / 1999 Dakota R/T stop by the registry and sign up. Its
free. If you would like to submit pictures of your Dakota R/T or pictures of
modifications you have done on your R/T please send them to
images@DakotaRT.com

Thanks,

Tim May
www.DakotaRT.com