Re: Too much thinking

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 00:14:55 EDT

I get a lot of trash and debris in my tubes as well. I don't know if you
have an air compressor but that is how I get mine clean. With the plugs
still installed just a couple of blasts of air cleans them out real good.
If you don't have a compressor maybe one of those cans of compressed air for
computer boards might work. Those metal tubes help protect the sparkplug
boot from heat. Probably wouldn't hurt if you removed them but I'd leave
them on. BTW anyone know how these things attach to the block? Are they
just pressed in or what?

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html