Re: Re: Dakota R/T Insurance [delivery failure to kw@m1.sprynet.com]

From: Interserv Operations (postmaster@sprynet.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 18:52:19 EDT

The message that you sent to the above recipient was not delivered. All mail
sent to this account will continue to be returned until the recipient has
removed enough mail to lower the mailbox size below the system mailbox limit.

--

Sprynet Network Operations Center Postmaster@sprynet.com 2001 6th Ave. Suite 3025B noc@interserv.net Seattle, WA. 95121 CompuServe/Internet Division

-----[ Orginal mail message follows ]-------------