Milan trip is off tommorrow !!

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 19:01:35 EDT

Hey guys

I will not be making the trip to Milan Tommorrow, Sean's wifes grandmother was
taken ill and hospitalized and not doing very well so Sean will not be able to
go. Therefore I have decided not to make the 400 mile trip at this time. It
would have been nice to meet you all and whooop your butts :-) but it's too
far to go for only part of the parade. Hopefully we can someday get a meet
accomplished and have some fun but Family comes first here to so I can relate
and wish him and his family the best.

Bill