Wrecked by rice burner

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 00:46:33 EDT

On August the 18th at 8:00 am I was rear ended by a woman in a Toyota sedan who
did not want to stop at the stop sign where I was already stopped waiting for
traffic to clear. She not only knocked my truck 20 feet ahead but came back and
hit me a second time. Now my baby with only 3200 miles on it will have to have
a new rear bumper, the bed straightened and re painted and the rear cab wall
straightned and re painted. Also my wife who was in the passenger seat and
myself are suffering consederable back and neck pain and have missed work 2 days
already.Should I sue for a new truck and for pain and suffering? If my 2 month
old truck can not be repaired so that no one can tell it has been wrecked, I am
not going to be happy. To tell you the truth I am really PISSED!!!!!
Jim in Waco, Tx.