Re: Tire and Handling Package

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Fri Aug 21 1998 - 18:05:57 EDT

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com
fri.21st,4:05pm
>yes you can get a made-up package from the dealer,buts in seperate parts
and pieces and very expensive compared to the dealer package when you buy
the vehicle.
>wheels will run about $250-300 each--not counting tires
>sway bar--depending on front or rear runs around $125-200
>As to the bouncy rear end thats typical of an unloaded truck bed--the
compressor will work but you'll need the correct air shocks for your vehicle
unless you have the same length and correct mounting points that the Nissan
has--I've thought of going to the Air Ride bag system for my '95 when I get
around to lowering it--when it gets back from the tranny shop
>there are many aftermarket parts you can go to and get parts from or get
them used
>the flairs I believe at this time for the new DAKs are dealer item only,
but that'll probably change soon--everybodies jumping onto the
bandwagon--don't know what the dealer charges for these