Magnecor wire buy ..

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 10:36:21 EDT

If any of you remember me talking about doing a group purchase on the Magnecor
wires, I'm just about ready ..

I'll have the cash to purchase enough sets to get a pretty good price break on
the KV 8.5mm cable. This is one step below the racing 10mm version, and it
provides total EMI and RFI supression which is essential on our computer
controlled trucks. I was planning on offering them at ~$90 (give or take $5,
this is a rough estimate..) at the most, and shipping will be free on this
introductory offer.

Check out Magnecor's web site, they have a very detailed site that debunks
alot of myths associated with mass produced "low-resistance" wires.

If everything goes as planned, I should be able to send out the order in 2
weeks, plus up to another 2 weeks for an order that large to be cut/shipped.
This means I'll have them in stock in a month.

I'm mostly going to order wires for the 92-96 V-8 trucks including a few V10
and V6 sets, as these seem to be what most people are inquiring for, but I can
get wires for just about anything.

more info @ http://members.aol.com/rdperform/special.html

Before, I was going to see if I could recieve payment while the wires were
being made, but I won't need to do that now.. I'll offer these prices to
anyone out of the first shipment I get.

If anyone's interested, like I said, it'll be about a month. If you want in on
the buy for another vehicle/older model, I can do that too.. Just E-mail me at
either address.

ttyl
Patrick