Re: Magnecor wire buy ..

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 24 1998 - 23:15:03 EDT

i'd like to get in on this, it's a great price, but i want to know if
this will help on a stock system or do i need a high po ignition and
coil and all that other crap.... i'm runnin ac delco rapid fires right
now and these things work great, but will new plug wires give me more
power or what?? i'd like to eventually put in a high po coil and some
other stuff.....
any feedback is apprecated....
mike k
94, cc, v6, 2wd, slt.... stuff...

>If any of you remember me talking about doing a group purchase on the
Magnecor
>wires, I'm just about ready ..
>
>I'll have the cash to purchase enough sets to get a pretty good price
break on
>the KV 8.5mm cable. This is one step below the racing 10mm version, and
it
>provides total EMI and RFI supression which is essential on our
computer
>controlled trucks. I was planning on offering them at ~$90 (give or
take $5,
>this is a rough estimate..) at the most, and shipping will be free on
this
>introductory offer.
>
>Check out Magnecor's web site, they have a very detailed site that
debunks
>alot of myths associated with mass produced "low-resistance" wires.
>
>If everything goes as planned, I should be able to send out the order
in 2
>weeks, plus up to another 2 weeks for an order that large to be
cut/shipped.
>This means I'll have them in stock in a month.
>
>I'm mostly going to order wires for the 92-96 V-8 trucks including a
few V10
>and V6 sets, as these seem to be what most people are inquiring for,
but I can
>get wires for just about anything.
>
>more info @ http://members.aol.com/rdperform/special.html
>
>Before, I was going to see if I could recieve payment while the wires
were
>being made, but I won't need to do that now.. I'll offer these prices
>anyone out of the first shipment I get.
>
>If anyone's interested, like I said, it'll be about a month. If you
want in on
>the buy for another vehicle/older model, I can do that too.. Just
E-mail me at