Re: Questions From Dragstrip1st Timer

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 01:30:51 EDT

There were some broken parts now and then. But boy it sure was fun watching everyone's
face's when returning to the staging lanes. Buy the way the only thing I had done to
the stang was a 4.10 gear.
I know it is wishful thinking but you have to have something to shoot for. Considering
my dakota is an auto I think that maybe low 14's would be ok.
But since I have already spanked a stang gt from work, I guess that was good enough as
well.
Got to go
Colin