Re: Life after the JBA install(cat back setup)

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 22:45:20 EDT

What you want to do is what I did on my 95. 2 1/4 is just right and can be
flared to mate up with your JBAs quite nicely. I used a 2 1/4x2 1/4 x 3"
Flowmaster aluminized Y-pipe into a 3" high flow cat then three inch all the
way out with the muffler of your choice(I used a Flowmaster Big Block). This
combo hooked up to the stock manifolds was worth 3 1/2 to 4 tenths in
quarter mile ETs. Good luck.

Andre Mauboussin
95 Dakota 14.70 @93.5mph