RE: Re: jba headers...no leaks

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 11:37:30 EDT

Looking through the JBA messages, that's who I found he was, Jason. I
guess my question is - how can he not know what an exhaust doughnut is
when the thing is included in some of his kits? Surely there has been
some kind of miscommunication between you and Jeff - he HAS to know
what they are. Anyway, I hope you get your leak fixed soon - they can
be frustrating. I retightened my MP headers up last night. They
aren't nearly as pretty as the JBA pictures I've seen, but there is a
big difference in performance over the manifolds. Have a good one!

Tate