Backspacing/Offset

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 27 1998 - 10:06:37 EDT

What size Backspacing and offset will Dakotas take? Isn't offset just
how far the wheel will stick out? What are stock backspacing/ offset
numbers? Has anyone put 16X8 wheels on a 95? I'd kill for some 16X8
centerline aztecs!
The wheels page is coming along slowly, because (long damn story) only
one ethernet plug works in my room, and it's my roomate's, and he's a
serious computer guy. But one important bit of info. I learned, is that
ALL billet wheels by centerline (including aspen series) will fit the
Dakota bolt pattern! Anyone interrested in new wheels should check out
the aspen series http://www.centerlinewheels.com It's under "featured
products" I think that Aztec and Blade would both look great on Dakotas
(the older type, at least)
Later,
Robert
BTW Davidson changed our webpage addresses, but I found mine, the link
below is correct.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm