RE: atr Y-Pipe :flowmaster Y-Pipe :Overdrive

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 14:39:37 EDT

Not fiction, Rob: Everything from my MP Y pipe back - including a 3"
cat.

Got the Dynomax system yesterday - $294 with a $25 rebate ($319
originally). They sent me an extra length of 3" pipe to take care of
the neck down to the cat in the cat back part of the system and to get
from the MP Y to the cat, but since it is longer than the front pipe
on the cat back system's forward pipe, I'll use the "exta" pipe they
sent me in place of the cat back's forward pipe and chop the pipe I
need for the Y to cat connection from the original cat back forward
pipe. Nice and clean!!!! Won't use the clamps - I'll get it all
welded - no crimps - nice and smoooooooooooooth!!

Tate

A-1 Performance in Houston.
>http://www.a-1performance.com/index.htm
>1-888-996-0303

With headers and Y, I immediately picked up nearly two tenths -
already had the factory muffler removed.

Rob wrote:

Several weeks back someone scored a deal on a "Y-pipe
back" system that was about the same cost as the usual
"cat-back".....was this a true post,or just some kind of
"I can top that deal" fiction...

rob
charger69rt@inficad.com
charger69rt@yahoo.com