Re: Exhaust configuration

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 18:24:19 EDT

  Thanks for the input. Actually I had considered the noise issue as well and
I was thinking of just putting anechoic foam panels under the bed to soak up
the sound energy. They're really cheap, about $5 a 2'x 4' panel from an pro
A/V supply store.
  I guess what I'd really need to know is: would cutting about 2-3' off of the
exhaust have any measureable preformance difference. If not, then I would
just go with the side exit. (I'll bet it would seriously annoy the people to
the right side of the truck. ^_^ )

Shaun
Tustin, CA