Re: Dakota 2WD and Snow!!!

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 16:28:29 EDT

I'm impressed. Must be all that gas pedal mashin' you're doing. -_^

   Actually, with the shell on the Dak, it sticks pretty good. The only
"slipping" I do is on paint, but I blame that on the Glopyear's she's
currently wearing. If you're getting sideways on a 4x4 with sure-grip...
sounds like new tire time. This truck has never tried to come out from under
me and I did a few tests just to see if I could break it loose. This was
with these cheesy LS tires on sandy roads too. I was always able to recover
the minimal slide with no problems. Sounds like you guys are ice skating.
Maybe we should all get together and play truck-hockey.

Shaun
Tustin, CA

OHHhhh, and it's a visicous check into the boards...