Dakota 2WD and Snow!!!

From: Geraint Williams (gwlad@sprint.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 30 1998 - 11:50:13 EDT

Ive only recently purchased my 1997 Dakota sport V6 2WD(all stock) no box lids etc. and have heard they dont cope well in heavy rain and snow with regard to traction.
Im told they are prone to skid off the road on corners due to lack of weight and traction at the back.
Are there any suspension mods, tyre changes (Currently Michelin all season) etc I can make to improve the traction? Told Weighing the back would surfice but seems messy option to me!
Huw Williams
Toronto, Canada
Email : gwlad@sprint.ca