Re: Defective exhaust citation in FL - am I in the wrong?

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Aug 30 1998 - 11:28:57 EDT

At 11:55 AM 8/29/98 , you wrote:

>Just the Enviro-Nazis flexing some muscle !

Whoa, back the paranoia wagon up there, ace. We all know how you feel about
this, but this was just one cop who, most likely, didn't know the law and
was just trying to get his quota of paper in. Two minutes with a lawyer
will give him all the ammo he needs to fight this ticket. BTW, the above
comments are not meant to be flaming the police, just stating fact. The
police don't always know what the law is. And despite their insistence to
the contrary, they DO have ticket quotas. I've had police admit to me that
the only reason they were ticketing me was to fill out their quota for the
month.

Mike (No Enviro-Nazis hiding under the rug) Crumley

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

Childrens Book Titles You'll Never See-- "Candy in the Medicine Cabinet"