Re: strange "clunk" when turning

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 21:46:33 EDT

I hear all you guys talking about this on the new body sytle Daks but my
ninety one makes a clunking sound whenever I turn in to my driveway. I only
happens when I make a right hand turn into my driveway and it sounds like
something is hitting under the passenger side. Anybody with an older Dak
have this same problem. Mine is a 91
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net