Re: Tires and Exhaust Tips

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Aug 30 1998 - 10:41:36 EDT

At 05:05 PM 8/29/98 , you wrote:

>Has anyone else noticed that the stock Goodyear Inslictas wear out pretty
>quick!?? My back ones are ok, but I have virtually no tread left on my front
>tires...And this is only at 13,000 miles

I sure would like to know how y'all do this. I'm trying to wear mine out so
I'll have an excuse to get some real tires. But the damn things look just
like they did when I got the truck.

>Also, what would be some good stuff to
>use to polish my stainless steel exhaust tips?!?

Mother's Mag and Aluminum Polish. It's the best...and don't let anybody try
and tell you different. Try it once and you'll never use anything else.

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 RC 3.9L V6   3.55 Auto  Rhino Liner

Childrens Book Titles You'll Never See-- "Candy in the Medicine Cabinet"