Re: Exhaust configuration

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 19:13:35 EDT

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

>Just run your exhaust out the side in front of the rear tires, just like an
AAR Cuda,Challenger or the Frog Lightening. It'll sound good and look great
with big 3 or 4 inch chrome pipes starring those little road slammers in the
face and rattle their windows and drown out their boom-boom boxes when you
take off-----HEHEHE--not only that IT's LEGAL--at least in Colorado anyway