Re: Dakota 2WD and Snow!!!

From: Tomdamit@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 19:30:27 EDT

<<
 Yesterday it started raining and on my way to school there is this small
 tight circle the road makes and I gave it a little too much gas coming
 around and I felt the rear end loose traction. I have some brand new
 Firestones on it too but nothing big I just let off gas alittle and
 straightened out and away I went. I was wondering has anyone ever chirpped
 the tires when the auto shifts into 2nd. I did and it surprised the hell
 out of me.
 Tony Sarro
 tonyms@acadiacom.net
 ---- >>
Tony, chirped mine at Pomona Street Legal Drags - it's cool because a friend
video'ed it and you can hear it. I know it's me because the guy in the '67
Chevelle next to puked and I ran a bye.!
Tom Ware
'98 CC 5.2 Auto 3.55 LSD