Re: RE: Oil Filter Help

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Tue Sep 01 1998 - 21:56:49 EDT

Speaking of oil filters and stuff I use one of those cap things and the
filter comes off very easily. The last time I changed the oil and decided
to go with all Mobil 1 when I took off the Fram Double Gaurd filter I didnt
get any oil on me which I thought was werid. Usually when I change the oil
I get oil on the outside of the filter and stuff. I turned the filter over
and nothing poured out. You could shake it and hear oil but nothing was
draining out. Anyway what happened to it, did it fail and should I be
worried about anything? I didnt notice anything different about my pressure
nor did my truck run hotter than normal. This scared me though. I guess I
am paranoid.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net