Holloway Throttle Body Werkz

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 16:35:08 EDT

Frank:

   I think you mentioned that you were CNC milling these? Are you doing this
from blank brass? (all the talk of brass plates) I was just trying to
overcome some confusion on my part. Everyone is talking "Cores" so you could
be modifiying standard TB's, but I also saw mention of NC milling and brass so
I am sorta confused.
   If you are CNC milling these, WOW, that's some serious CAD/CAM work: I'm
impressed. Either way, it looks like you've got some eager test folks lined
up. I'll be waiting to see your dyno tests with my own eagerness.
Congratulations.

Shaun
Tustin, CA