Has anyone had this problem

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 23:17:23 EDT

--------------AACA0E88E571EEA545BA8AF3

I know I have asked this question before, but this drive me nuts.
My 98 5.2 gets very flat at around 4700 rpm, it will then pull to the
rev limiter but is flat all the way there. If I back off of WOT just a
hair it will pull like hell to the limiter. I have tried to play with
the TPS by removing the metal sleeves that the screws go through so it
can be turned one way or the other but nothing changes. I am thinking
that maybe it is a MAP problem.
Any ideas form anyone!!!!!!!
Also I talked the Magnum tech man today and he said that the MP
computers for the 97-up will be out sometime in February and the MPI
intake who knows

Colin H.

--------------AACA0E88E571EEA545BA8AF3

<HTML>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">I know I have asked this question before, but this
drive me nuts.</FONT>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">My 98 5.2 gets very flat at around 4700 rpm,
it will then pull to the rev limiter but is flat all the way there. If
I back off of WOT just a hair it will pull like hell to the limiter. I
have tried to play with the TPS by removing the metal sleeves that the
screws go through so it can be turned one way or the other but nothing
changes. I am thinking that maybe it is a MAP problem.</FONT>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">Any ideas form anyone!!!!!!!</FONT>
<FONT COLOR="#000000">Also I talked the Magnum tech man today and he
said that the MP computers for the 97-up will be out sometime in <B>February
</B>and the MPI intake who knows</FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"></FONT>

<FONT COLOR="#000000">Colin H.</FONT></HTML>

--------------AACA0E88E571EEA545BA8AF3--